When installing hydraulic cylinders or hydraulic piping after they have been removed, bleed the air from the hydraulic cylinder as follows.
1. Start the engine and run it at low idling for approx. 5 min.
2. Run engine at low idling, and raise and lower boom 4 – 5 times in succession.
– Stop the piston rod approx. 100 mm before the end of the stroke. Do not relieve the circuit.
3. Run the engine at high idling and repeat Step 2. After this, run the engine at low idling and operate the piston rod to the end of its stroke to relieve the circuit.
4. Carry out the procedure in Steps 2. and 3. for both the arm and bucket cylinders.